From: "jgiarritano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:32:09 -0600
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [POM inquiry]

Hi,

I am a bridesmaid in a wedding and am very interested in making the knitted
lace wedding garter that appears on your website for my friend. However,
I've been to countless knitting store and have searched online and can't
seem to locate the cotten thread size 40 that is required for this pattern.
Can you please advise me on where I can purchase this yarn online or who I
can call to order what I need.

Thank you very much!

Leah Giarritano