Hello Spiders

Usually our houses are bigger, but one of the authors of "Kant uit
Vlaanderen en 's Gravenmoer" has a living room of only 15x10 foot and
sometimes teached 5 at a time. As she sais: "Where there's a will, there's a
way".

I myself don't do much advertising. I used to have name-cards in the local
needlework shop, but now only have the internet and still I had to say no a
few times this season. Sadly the needlework shop isn't wat it used to be
some 5 or 10 years ago. Their reaction: "we used to be able to order for a
single piece, that became 2, 5, 10. It lays too long and the colours fade
before we can sell". So the wholesalers also play a sad role in the
supplying chain. Quantity over quality.

Jo Falkink