Hello Spiders

On http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/striklas-EN.html
I show how I interpreted two techniques of "the beginning of the end". It
proofs you can do overlapped sewing of CTC.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/vl-afw-EN.html
shows the back sides of some Flanders projects linking to the page that
shows the front sides.
With my first real overlapped sewing project I'm at the point of taking
the deap breath before cutting. Don't hold your braeth until I show the
result and how I did it.
In my opinion a disadvantage of Ulrike's method is the beginning might be
complicated to figure out, and you discover the mistakes when finishing
and can't redo the start any more. When having starting problems with the
sewing method you don't need to redo the start, just continue a little
longer at the end. The sewing method also doesn't have a front/back side.

BTW, I didn't only change the navigation method on my site, but also
extended http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/SoftKlos-EN.html which
evaluates lace software.