My issue 4 of 2004 Lace Express arrived this morning. Page 32 is a pricking
labelled Pattern number 30 from Lace Express 4/04, but it isn't the pricking
for the round butterfly motif photographed as number 30 designed by Dana
Mihulkova of the Czech Republic on page 45, and for which the pricking is
included on one of the loose sheets (that pricking also labelled 30).

I can't find a photograph to go with the page 32 pricking, and there's no
note of who designed it. I assume it's inclusion is a mistake, but has
anyone any idea who designed it? Haven't checked past issues to see if it's
in any of those.

Jean in Poole