From: "Elizabeth Ligeti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 11:17 PM
Subject: [lace] Gros Point Flower.

Judith Markham has just put a photo of a piece of my Needlelace Gros Point
on her website.

""You may find it via the front page of the site by clicking on the notice
on
the right hand side of the page at...

http://laceresources.com.au

or you can go directly to the image at...

http://www.laceresources.com.au/html/gallery/liz.htm ""

It is a beaut photo that she took at the recent Lace Day.  The piece is the
one I entered in the Traditional section of the John Bull Trophy (UK), and I
was awarded a Medal of Excellence for it.

 She obviously has an excellent camera, as I am so pleased at how the photo
has come out.  It was mounted differently for the Trophy Awards, and will be
remounted in its original form for the IOLI Convention Exhibition.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,