Help!!!!

I designed a Romanian Point Lace Project and now I can't find any more
thread--the color that I used has been discontinued.

Thanks to the help of my local tatting club members, I've found one of the
threads in enough quantity but need some help in finding a different size.

What I need is:

DMC Cebelia Crochet Cotton
Color 3688 (I call it a dusty rose color)
Size 10.

I'm using it to crochet one of the cords and coordinating it with burgundy
and ecru cords and needlelace fillings.  I'm too deep into the project to
start over with new colors.

Let me know if you have this thread and would be willing to part with it.
I'll pay you for the ball and postage.

Karen Bovard
Desparate in Omaha, Nebraska