Thank you all for your kind comments on my piece of Gros Point needlelace.

I must now dream up something special for "7" in 2007!!

I really enjoy working Gros Point and the embellishments, where one's imagination can really blossom!!
I just have to restrain myself a bit, as I tend to over embellish the pieces, and then they look tacky!!! :)

But first, I have to make something with the theme "The Sea" for the Australian Lace Guild's Triennial Awards - for next year, I think. I have some ideas, but that is as far as I have got as yet!
Oooh! that is coming around a bit fast!!! I better get started!!!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,