<hmmm, not used to lists which don't change the reply-to tag for you, H>

Hi,

I'm in Bath. I was planning on going to the suppliers fair on Saturday, there's a few things I need, and I'm sure I'll find stuff that I want but isn't actually necessary :-)

I thought that glue and lace was a very bad mixture, but I couldn't remember. I think I might actually try and make some sort of sampler with dark cloth with the lace sewn on the top (a bit like a Guide's campfire blanket, but with lace instead of badges). When I get better at it, I'll give it away as presents.

Thanks for all the help,
Helen