On Friday, February 18, 2005, at 04:25  PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What about the fan museum in Greenwich?

I'm a great fan of the Fan Museum (VBG) and visit it every time I'm in London. However, the current exhibit is 'Fan Cases'. I'm sure it's well worth seeing, but it's not lace. (I like to visit the museum not only for the fans, but to see the inside of a typical Georgian house. Its hours are: Tues - Sat. 11 - 5, Sun. 12 - 5. After 2:00 on Tues., it's free for pensioners. There's a very interesting web site about the museum at:

http://www.fan-museum.org/

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada