Hi All,  I'm looking forward to reading other people's responses.  It
certainly doesn't look very handy for NL with that handle.  And if you put
the handle between your legs you'd have to lean over so far.  Maybe it was a
"new, modern" design that didn't work and that's why we don't see NL pillows
like that <G>.

I didn't respond to the question about NL pillows a month or so ago
but I have used part of a pool noodle to do NL.  It's 2-1/2" (64 mm I think)
across so not much bigger than the one on eBay but it's long enough that I
wedge it in my lap to have both hands free.  I find it very helpful.

Here's the URL Jenny sent.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19158&item=81718444
26&rd=1

Jane in Vermont, USA where the snow is melting fast (was, it was under
freezing today) but more is on the way I hear!