I thought people might like to know that I've added three
views of my latest wire lace project to my album--try:
http://community.webshots.com/album/148973990ROaPqj

or go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date
and select "Sue Lambiris' Wire Lace"

The multiple photos show the piece before and after I
outlined the pattern with a pair of twined gimps in
colored wire. I had to do this after working the lace
because the outline is so complex that working it as
part of the piece would have left me with lots of
loose ends. Having a colored outline definitely made
the lace work better as a piece of jewelry, though!

Best wishes to all,
Sue
Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC