Lace Express is expensive for a pattern magazine which might not have anything that interests you. like Tamara I subscribed for one year then dropped out. In Prague however there was a supplier from Spain, sorry I cannot remember their names, and they carried lots of back issues. They were at the NEC last December as well. Perhaps they also go to Lace events in Europe. I picked up about 3 single issues which all had several patterns which I liked. Much cheaper than a subscription and better than the web site as there you cannot see the patterns apart from the cover one.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.