In a message dated 26/02/2005 17:21:05 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> You may or may not have noticed that lace suppliers supply linen thread in
> varying shades of white.  I was told by one supplier that eventually
> (through age and washing) it will all end up the same colour....Omo white.

I have been working on my travel pillow with the same piece of lace for over
10 years - by now I've made over 40 yards of the stuff and I wanted to take
the pillow away and work on it last weekend.  So, I went to get out the thread
and realised that my linen full and half bleach are now the same colour.  I
know I bought the thread over 10 years ago but I found this really strange

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee