>> Pricking card

>Tamara said
>Any gift-box, dis-assembled and covered with transparent, coloured,
>plastic film will do just fine

Jane said
 I teach my students to use proper pricking card (glazed
manila) and a waterproof pen.

I must admit to coming back to proper pricking card.  The photocopying of and
then covering a pricking with film is very easy to do but I really come unstuck
when doing sewings. I use a lazy susan, it might be different with a crochet
hook, and almost always end up with the business end stuck in the pin hole and
making a mess. Pricking card being so much sturdier makes sewings a lot
"cleaner" and easier. This is more important for sectional laces with a lot of
sewings.

jenny barron

Scotland