Alison

I can't find anything on the net to confirm this, but I have been told that Goldschild linen is marketed in USA as Londonderry linen (which we can't get in UK), Certainly they both come in the same sizes and colour ranges. I can't find anything about the manufacturer of either brand, only stockists.

For USA have a look at:
http://www.threadneedlestreet.com/linthrd.htm
for Europe look at
http://www.ateliermb.ch/shops/dentelle/eu/

Bring up both pages and see what I mean about the colours.

Brenda