I rang Alice and left a message and am now waiting impatiently to hear from her in the hope that I will have a LOCAL teacher. Such a rare opportunity.
<snipped>

Alice and I have finally spoken on the phone and I will be going to her home (a caravan) to see her bobbin lace gear tonight to get an idea on what some of the things I have read about actually look like.

Wish me luck.

Jenny

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.5.7 - Release Date: 3/1/2005