I hope you all know that Richard Worthen is going to be one of our vendors at the CRLG Lace Day on April 2 at the Baltimore Museum of Art. -- Aurelia

There is a very talented wood turner in our "area" (meaning in the next state!) who makes perfectly beautiful bobbins and has taken on two tasks (to date) which I have asked him to attempt, and has delivered beautifully!! He is Richard Worthen, and I can't say enough good things about his work.

I've copied this to Richard, and his address should show up on this
dispatch.  I know he will be happy to hear from any of you who have
projects for him.   I hope he gets rich and famous from the wonderful work
he does!!

Clay

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]