On Mar 4, 2005, at 1:43, Helene Gannac wrote:

Do all the stamp collectors know that Italy has just put out an
embroidered stamp on fabric similar to the Swiss one

Those of us who were around in November do :) Someone (sorry, can't remember who; Lisa something, I think) announced it for us as soon as it appeared, with the website photo of it. Of courle, since the website was in Italian, I didn't realise that the stamp was *embroidered* (I can recognise some of the lacemaking terms in Italian but "embroidery" is something else <g>). Found that out just last week, when I tried to order it from Herrick. Who are currently sold out, but hoping to get more, time undetermined. In the meantime, they've already charged my Visa, which I consider to be a bit of a "sharp" business practice, never having met with that kind of thing before.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/