I'd like to try the pricking in Indrija Lace by Cook and Tratnik called
"Brains", because it looks like A Round Tuit, and I really must have
A Round Tuit.

But can anyone tell me exactly what "Thread 30 cotton" means.  They
say in the "Description" pag under threads that the numbering of cotton
threads used in lacemaking is similar worldwide.  But 30 Broder Machine
is differerent to DMC Cordonnet is different from Coton a Broder is
different to Finca and so on.  And there is no "30" in Brok or Egyptian
which are the most commonly used cotton threads in bobbin lacemaking.

Noelene in Cooma
I have a tatted Round Tuit, but that's not enough these days
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/