In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Judith
Bongiovanni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Just an add on to the previous message about the Amherst Museum Lace Seminar.

>From the list of tutors, I assume that Amherst Museum is in the United
States of America? Please remember that not all Arachnes are in the US,
so wouldn't know where it was unless the country, and in your case,
state, was mentioned - this information would also help those who are
likely to be there on holiday (from other countries) know that there is
something of lace interest going on, who may not know of the venue's
existence otherwise.

I think at times we all forget that we are not in the next room!

If anyone will be in England (Staffordshire) at the beginning of June,
and is interested, I am organising a lace day - email me for further
details, or look in the current issue of Lace (117 - think that was
January's - I'm proof reading 118 at the moment!).

--
Jane Partridge