Tamara wrote:

<The purse is, indeed, beautiful (if highly impractical <g>). But can
anyone tell me what kind of lace it is? And how it's made?>

I'm so glad Tamara asked this question. I asked the very same question of my
lace teacher last Monday, and neither of us could figure out the answer.

I'm even more glad that Devon gave the answer, which I shall take with me to
Monday's class. Just a shame that an American had to tell a Brit what's in
one of her own country's museums :-D

Jean in Poole