Alice put it very nicely in a nutshell, Weronika - but she forgot the
off-day (tee-hee!), when you get to take a day off, and perhaps see a
little more of Denver or Colorado, by taking one of the tours.  We have
some wonderful tours lined up for people, so that they can see why those
of us who live here, love it!  Or you can just veg at the hotel!

In essence, this is a lace immersion week (in one form or another), and
please remember that the organizing committee is doing their absolute
best to keep it as affordable as possible, and as enjoyable as possible
for everyone.

Please consider coming - bring your DH too if you want (and can afford)
- there's a lot to do in and around Denver and Colorado - and if you've
never been here before, we hope you'll come and enjoy it :-)

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie living in Denver