I will be there, too. ( I better be - I am teaching NL!!!) It will be my first time, too, and I am beginning (??Beginning??!!) to get excited about it.
One of the best parts will be to meet all the Arachne folks I have been writing to over the past couple of years. Meeting you all will be So nice.
DO , DO come, Weronika. - and make sure you book in to the Arachne Lunch, where we have a really good get-togetther, I am told!!!!!!

And I can't wait to get into the Suppliers room - over 80 of them, has been suggested to me.!! Mind boggling. We have 1 + a couple of bobbin makers here, and 2 suppliers once a year, when an interstate supplier comes, too. I am already making my shopping list!! (Hope I don't leave it home - like I did with the Food shopping list the other week!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,