Don't worry - I very much doubt he'd be at all interested in that.
It would be all different right now, but the conference is in the summer, when
we'll actually be living together again, so I don't think he'd want to leave
work for a week basically just to get to sleep with me <g> (since we'd be apart
all day for classes and stuff anyway).

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena