This is for our Canadian lacemakers.  Hampstead House Books  www.hhbooks.com
is offering Sandi Woods "Special Effects in Lace" for $8.99Cdn.  Shipping is
$4.99 for one book.  HH books has never before offered a lace book, this is
a first, but I have ordered many books from them before and their service is
excellent. I just about wet myself when I saw this one at such a price :) I
have no idea whether or not they ship out of country.  Sharon on rainy
Vancouver Island