Just print it off, cover it with contact paper, and prick a hole wherever there's a crossing!

At 3:31 PM +0000 3/14/05, Carol Adkinson wrote:
Hi Pene et al,

The starfishes are lovely, and that one in particular looks as if he ahs
been decorated.   My grandson is here ate the moment - he has been poorly
with am attack of sickness, and has very nearly completed his basic snake
bookmark today (he has already made a cat in tape lace for his Mum) and
thinks 'someone' ought to make a pricking for a starfish just like the red
one .....

Carol - in Suffolk UK.

 Many years ago I saw a photo of a sea-star that looked as if a
 lacemaker had  thought that it needed some decoration added.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]