> That's a new - and very welcome - "wrinkle"; I can't remember receiving
> one of those before (not that I've been to all that many Conventions
> <g>), but I appreciate it.
> Brilliant idea, Vasna, thanks! And thank the rest of the group; am
> looking forward to be welcomed to Colorado in August :)

Actually, we stole the idea from the Keystone Lacers in Harrisburg from last
year.  Just want to give credit where credit is due.  :->  It *is* nice knowing
that your stuff has arrived safely - it doesn't make the agony of waiting any
shorter or less intense, tho.  :->

And, we have about 65 registrations so far for the Arachne lunch, so all y'all
(western term meaning more than one you all) will have a of friendships to
renew and a lot of faces to put to names!

We are so excited to welcome everyone to Colorado this summer!
Vasna Zago
"thank god I'm a hot chick with superpowers"