Am just catching up on backlog of digests and wanted to tell y'all that I have made 2 _Round_ block pillows.

It is easy to just construct a round "cookie" type pillow of the 2 " Dow insulation board and then cut it into as many pieces as you want. I cut it so that some of the edge pieces are half size. I then cover each piece with felt on the surface (optional) and closely woven cotton.

Louise in Central Virginia