I will be in London (Bloomsbury) on May 14 and I've looked at a web site to find out how to get to King's Lynn, but I haven't been able to find out how to get from the station to the AGM venue. Of course, I'm basing my searches on the Dec. issue of The Lacemaker. ( I probably won't get the March issue before I leave on May 5. I swear they put the issue on the back of a turtle and point it in the general direction of the Western Hemisphere!!!) If anyone can give me some details, I'd appreciate it.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html