Hi Jean et al,

I am sure I borrowed some videos for my class from the Lace Guild - one of
them was Bedfordshire, and there were a couple of them - Beginners and
Intermediate, I suppose.   I also borrowed one about Bucks Point, and I am
sure they did at least one on Torchon too - so it may well be worth while
finding out if they still have them on loan, and if it is possible to borrow
them, wherever one lives, but I have no idea what format they are made in!

Carol - Suffolk UK, where it is drizzly, damp and grey.

Subject: [lace] Videos of lacemaking