Ooh, I like that bracelet! It's of just the right standard for me right now. <big smile> Right, that's my Easter holidays project sorted out. <trundles off to compare coloured threads with beads and work out what matches best.....>

Before I really get started, the cane ground crossing is much like a windmill crossing but with twists everywehre?

Helen who helps with a Guide unit because they're the same age as she is, mentally, in Somerset, UK