Hi everyone!
I just got a message, and realized that I forgot to put down Divider pins!
Yes, they are available, the price is $3.00 US.  If you want to know what that
amount is without doing a currency conversion, just look at what the price is
for shipping and handling, it's the same amount.
I also just talked to Pam, she will take credit cards!  Isn't that wonderful!
  She said that she has some photos of the bobbins on her site now, so we can
drool over them!
Sorry, sorry, sorry about the divider pins!
JoAnne Pruitt