On Apr 5, 2005, at 12:32, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Clay) wrote:

But you should definitely check it out, Tamara - you would only be committing yourself for one weekend.

Me??? Get on the phone to find out info? Then set out, all by my lonesome, to demonstrate? Not on your life! <g> Someone tells me when and where to show up, promises there'll be other lace freaks to keep me company, and I'll go to swell the numbers. Maybe; where would I get the fancy dress stuff?

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/