*From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:13 PM
*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lace@arachne.com
*Subject: Re: [lace] Re: International Old Lacers
*
*Since the name was arrived at in the 1950's I can think of
*several new  laces
*that have been invented since then. Withof, Swanleigh (Pat
*Read), Lutac,
*Rosa Libre and Mossoloid (Susan Lambiris). Perhaps we should
*change the  name to
*the International New Lacers.
*Devon
*
*-
*To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
*unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*