Last weekend, I was away, at a country town, and sat making lace - and a man came up and asked me if I was fortune telling using the "funny beads" method? I think he was ready to ask for his fortune to be told. He looked very perplexed when I said I was Lace making.!!!!!!! "Oh, don't you read palms either?"

I have also been asked if they were "something for your hair" when looking at the bobbins!!!!!!!!! I really have not worked that one out yet - and now the Fortune Telling? What is the world coming to, with such strange people about, with such strange ideas!!!!!!! Why would I have thread and pins, etc if I was doing these other things?

Oh Dear!!! - Just a thought - maybe it is me "going off a bit strange"!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,