Oooo thank you so much for that link. There was a lot of lace on that hat that I had not seen. It was so nice to look at all those pictures. I also liked the hat on page 11. I do wish ladies would wear more hats. Men too, I remember my father always lifting his hat in a greeting when he met someone he knew.
Ann-Marie

Hälsningar
Ann-Marie, Ljusdal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Noelene Lafferty skrev:

Intrigued by the reference to lace on Camilla's hat, I've been doing a
search around and come up with this:  It's on the cbs news site.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/09/earlyshow/living/beauty/main686961.shtml
then select "interactive - Charles and Camilla from the right hand column"
then ""What they Wore"
then Photo No. 4 - I think you might be surprised with the extent of lace on
the hat!
Also Picture 10

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]