From: "Whitham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: [lace] Lace books

Denne mail er blevet scannet for virus af TDC Mailfilter.

Dear Spiders,

My DH announced last night that he will be having a busy summer lawn
bowling, a lot of weekends will be taken up.  I said that a few lace books
could easily keep me company while he's not home.  It's all in the timing!!!

Can anyone recommend a Tønder technique book?  I noticed that Karen Trend
Nissen book 3 is Tønder lace, has anyone learnt from this one?  I'm not
ready to start Tønder but it's on the back burner and looking through a book
in advance works wonders when the time comes.

Greetings from Surrey, BC
Irene Whitham