Bev wrote -

>  You are giving yourself the advantage, therefore, by making 'extra.' Of
course I have yet to test the method myself (a Flanders hanky edging lies
in wait, just for the purpose) but I believe it! --  <

SO true!!  And if you're still hesitant, think of it THIS way...  You have
the option of which end you discard.  This way, you're not working extra
repeats at all...  you're giving yourself the opportunity to discard the
first two or three repeats that weren't quite as pretty as the rest of the
work!!  The attitude makes all the difference!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]