Knitting needles are still a 'No-No' on Australian aircraft.
Scissors of any sort, nail cutters, nailfiles, crochet hooks, and knives of any sort are all banned as well.

I will have my tatting shuttle with a pick end with me. The sort with a tiny hook on the end are banned.

However, coming back from Norfolk Island, they confiscated a nail file - but left me a few safety pins - and one of them worked well for a tatting hook!!! :)

So I will be one of Noelene's  group - with "Tatting in my Pocket" !!!!! :))

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,