In a message dated 15/04/2005 15:01:13 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Finally  photo copy your
pattern on a colour say pale blue. Easy. Perhaps groups  could invest in one.
They don't cost much these days. I have had phone  calls asking me about
laminating so perhaps you can all have a go now.  Best wishes, Vivienne.

Vivienne,

This makes absolute sense but just one questions - how easydo you find
pricking through the laminate plastic?  I was taught to rub the bees wax  over
the
pattern then prick through rather then keep plunging my pricker into a  piece
of bees wax.

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back _blogging_ (http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee)  my
latest lace  piece - have a look by clicking on the link or going to