Hi Michelle and all,

Michelle wrote:

"Anyway there were 21 entries and the winner was Anneke Reijs from The
Netherlands."

And it just arrived in the mail!! Thanks a lot Michelle.
It took a long time, almost 10 weeks, but I know that it sometimes takes
that long, so I didn't despair!

Last year I sent a set of my manuals to the States, and when it had not
arrived after 3 months, I sent another one. The second set took only 10 days
to be delivered and the first one came 2 days later!

Monday morning we are leaving for a vacation in Canada and when we are back
home I will start the mat.
I will let you know - and show - when I have  it finished!

Anneke Reijs in Baexem, The Netherlands

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.hetnet.nl/aplag/