Hi, I don't know if you realise but we, Biggins, are Presencia UK. We do know
of the difference in ticket (thickness) but we here in the UK give
information without threads helping the customers to know which threads they
need.
Though having worked lots of it in our patterns I would disagree as it being
two
tickets difference, only one. We have found in our previously designed patterns
which we worked samples to see, you go up a number, not two. The new patterns
are all being designed in Finca. Mind you it is all a matter of taste and
choice. I was interested in your comment on sewing with Finca as I have not
tried
that. Best wishes and many thanks, Vivienne.

         KEEP LACING, TATTING, CROCHETING AND EMBROIDERING, VIVIENNE, BIGGINS