I am the treasurer of Bromley Lacemakers and I have 25 of these pattern books. We were selling them originally for £5 each but we are now trying to get rid of them at the price of £1 each. I am very willing to send one to anyone interested but obviously will need to charge package and post to cover Bromley lacemakers costs. Please let me know if you are interested and send your snail mail details and I'll be happy to send them out.

Sue Babbs wrote:

Bromley lacemakers made 5 inch torchon squares and made them into a lace cloth, with a lace border. It was then raffled in aid of St Christopher's hospice. The patterns for 12 squares (and a black for you to design your own) were then sold as their "Millennium Project Raffle Book"

Another lace cloth project was the Solace Tablecloth in aid of St Peter's Hospice, again in torchon.

Maybe someone on the list still has stocks of these booklets
Sue Babbs
(In Chicago)

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]