Please could someone tell me the name and author of the Flanders book you have been mentioning during this thread, regarding the overlapping method of finishing lace.

Tahnk you to all of those who replied top me query about Finca Threads. I have passed your opinions on to my friend, and she is now sharing our idea that she has a bad reel, and is contacting the Finca Thread poeple to report it.

Gratefully,
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,