The Professor, in his terse fashion, writes, "Many thanks to you and the
Arachnids!" The exclamation point represents the enthusiasm with which he
received
my email with all the translations made.

Thanks so much to all who made so much effort to get these titles translated.
  Can you imagine any other place where one has access not only to lacemakers
around the world, but to so many languages and so many people willing to help
out.   I never thought I would be able to find Thai!   But there it is, along
with German, French, Russian, Greek, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, and Spanish.

Thanks again to you all.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])