Seeking help from good spiders.

About ten years ago, I bought a thread gauge that was a transparency with
various grids on it that you could lay over your pricking to see what type
it was, ie. 5mm diagonal, 1/8" straight, etc.  Then it had a one page guide
of suggested thread for a particular grid such as 16/2 Swedish linen, or 5
DMC pearl cotton for example for the 5mm diagonal grid.  On the page it
says:  © 1991 The Lacemaker USA.  Can anyone tell me anything about the
gauge and/or it's maker?  As I have helped beginner lacers, I always have
someone who would like to purchase this.  Does anyone know if there is
something like this available from one of the vendors out there?

Thank you for any help.

Jane Nelson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lincoln, NE  USA