Hi All,  There is a BL fence in the New York Times Sunday magazine.
I know we talked about one some months ago but I never got a chance to look
at the URL so this might be the same one.  It's in the style section on page
48.  I don't have the URL off hand but you can Google it  www.google.com
You have to sign in to the NY Times but it doesn't cost anything.

Anyway, the fence is by Jeroen Verhoeven and it's fabulous!!  A regular
chain link fence that breaks into a floral BL design <G>.
Very unfortunately the words say that "the banal chain link takes on
the delicacy of crochet".  That won't do any good for the Campaign
for Modern Lace!  Isn't part of that educating the masses in the
kinds of lace?

Jane in Vermont, USA who has four more pansy plants to plant!