Other than that, and a twisted ankle last weekend (much
> better now, but I've decided housework is dangerous!)

Oh, yes, housework is much too dangerous for a twisted ankle!  You
definitely need to rest it and make lace.  <BG>  I guess my virus
software has taken care of the worm problem, because I haven't heard
anything about it, but yes, the list is a bit quiet at the moment.

> One thing I was alerted to in the week was that apparently Margaret
> Wall's husband is selling some of her bobbins on Ebay - one of my

Oh, her bobbins are so beautifully painted!  And I really like the
bobbins she uses to paint on, too.  They've got a head that really
holds onto the hitch well.  Anyone not familiar with her bobbins should
check them out!

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA