In December, someone breached my PayPal account and caused me a great deal of
difficulty straightening it all out.   I thought that the problems had been
taken care of and have told various people without US funds that they could pay
for their CDs through PayPal as usual.   Now suddenly I have found that my
account has been put on hold, which means that I can't receive any money from
anyone until a minor little problem has been cleared up.   It should be all
right by next week--I hope!   I am very sorry if this has caused confusion.

Computers and the internet are great--until there is a problem!

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])