In a message dated 5/14/05 7:41:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi Kathryn,
>
>         I didn't have any trouble just now, got straight through to this
> reliable site.  Jeri, please pass on my best wishe to Lori.
>
> Shirley T.  -  Adelaide, South Australia

Dear Lacefairy researchers,

Yes!  After my call to Lori yesterday and our discussion about what could
have caused the momentary (in fairy time) glitch, Lori must have waved her
magic
Lacefairy wand - with her left hand!  Whew!

Shirley:  You'll see that I have forwarded this, with your best wishes, to
Lori.  She is not subscribed to Arachne, but this way - she'll hear from you
when she feels up to reading her e-mail.

Jeri Ames of Maine
Lace & Embroidery Resource Center